Garmin Connect isn’t nearly as fun or motivating as Strava however, luckily, you don’t have to choose one or the other. Connecting your two accounts means you can get the best of both worlds: Garmin Connect’s insights and workout history and Strava’s impressive cover moschino iphone 5 specchio Segments, leaderboards and social features, which bring runs and cycles to life.
How does it custodia iphone 8 anti urto workIf you’ve connected the two accounts, you iphone cover in bangladesh just head out with your Garmin sports watch and then sync it afterwards as cover samsung galaxy s10 custodia iphone 6s caterpillar usual. cover iphone 5c fantasia Once the data is cover iphone 7 lusso loaded into the Garmin app, it will appear in your Strava account just like you were using the app natively.
Why connect Garmin and StravaGarmin is now the most detailed companion app out there, with even more metrics. You’ll get your pace, distance, maps, elevation, and most modern Garmin devices will offer VO2 Max, samsung s6 hoesje recovery data and even stats like vertical cover custodia samsung
What can Strava add to your Garmin data
However, Strava offers its own unique data. The main difference is Strava Segments, which works out where you run and how you’ve performed cover iphone xs marcelo burlon within pre defined areas called Segments. It tracks you against anyone that’s ever run/cycled that segment, but also tracks your improvement over time.
Strava also remembers your routes, so, if you’re used to running similar routes (which is pretty much all of us), it will plot your improvements, which makes it a powerful tool.
Essential reading: Ultimate guide to Strava
Strava also has some paid for tiers which can offer insights and guides training and advanced metrics like Suffer Score, which can evaluate the effectiveness of your workouts. We’ve pulled together a guide to help you, so follow the steps below, and then head out and get sweaty.
How to connect Strava to Garmin Connect
1. Ensure that cover iphone 6 moschino Garmin Connect and the Strava apps are installed on your smartphone.
2. Head to the Garmin Connect app on your phone.
3. custodia cover samsung a3 Hit the Menu button swarovski crystal iphone 6 cover and choose Settings > 3rd Party Apps.
4. Choose Strava from cover samsung galaxi s7 the list and then press Get Started. You’ll be asked to log into Strava. When that’s cover iphone 7 fashion custodia cover samsung s10 plus
How to connect Strava to Garmin Connect web dashboard
If you own an older Garmin that doesn’t sync with a smartphone, or you like to work cover samsung a 8 using web apps, you can also pair Strava and Garmin together via the browser dashboards.
1. First you’ll need to get Garmin Express to sync your device with your PC/Mac and have a Garmin Connect account. Likewise, you’ll need a Strava account, too…